A graduate of the first celebrant training organisation in the world; highly recommended and considerably experienced I provide “Best Practice” in funeral and memorial services.
I take my time in creating sensitive and bespoke funeral services; and am dedicated to providing a funeral service that will epitomise your beliefs considerations and requirements
I have considerable life skills, I am sincere, caring, I have a relaxed open manner and good sense of humour; my presentation skills are extemporary, contemporary and unique to every funeral service.
I have personality and passion
Concentrating on sharing connections, I have been told my words resonate because I have an ability to find the moment and present it in a manner that is right for you.
The benefits to you are a unique, creative, compassionate, considerate and caring service for the person you love, delivered in a venue of your choosing
In addition it will be a privilege to work with you, while considering your own funeral arrangements, it is an opportunity for you to prepare your last message to the people you love.
I will provide the following;
- Time spent with the family. I will learn about the person’s family tree, the person’s life journey, awards and achievements, experiences and shared anecdotes from their personal journey.
- Contact best friends / work colleagues, important others.
- Help the family with the order of service.
- Craft a individual service, that is a reflection of the families wishes
- This is a personalised process and family will be consulted throughout and be asked to comment on the service drafts.
- A copy of the complete service will be made available.
Starting from £160.00
In addition I can
- Ghost write Eulogies
- Write and perform memorial service
- Write and perform a service for the internment of ashes.
For this exclusive service and enquiries, do not hesitate to get in touch, I will be happy to help